Welcome to Once In A Lifetime Bridalwear
Our wedding boutique in Milton Keynes stocks a vast collection of the worlds finest designer and luxury wedding dresses. Come and see them for yourself by booking a private bridal consultation where you will be given professional and friendly advice in a relaxed and comfortable setting. A ‘Once In A Lifetime’ experience should always be expected when choosing ‘the one’.
Our location and transport links make us easily reached by Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and London. We are also a popular choice with brides from Cambridgeshire and Oxfordshire.
The year 2016 marks our 10 year anniversary! Proudly owned and loved by the same management team since our opening.
Our Real Brides
- Just want to say a massive thank you for my beautiful dress!! After me not knowing what I wanted you managed to find a dress that was absolutely stunning and more than perfect for me. Every single visit was so special and I couldn’t wait till the next one! I felt like a princess on Saturday and received so many compliments on my dress, so thank you for making my wedding day complete xxxCharlotte Hampson
- A huge thank you to all the team!! Myself and my bridesmaids all love our dresses. I’ve had a fantastic experience from start to finish. A huge selection of beautiful dresses. The team are fab and will do what they can to help and are always on the end of the phone for any last minute help. Thank you all so much.Laura Turner
- My dress by Pronovias Barcelona was from this store, and it was my dream wedding dress!! I always knew I wanted a Pronovias gown and so I was made up when I discovered a store relatively local to me was a stockist! I also purchased a floor length veil with crystals throughout the entire length from this store and it was beautiful, it made my wedding dress come alive, so much so that I wore it for the entire day and night! Thank you for the dress of my dreams, Chelsea xChelsea May Sharman
- I have had the most amazing experience at once in a lifetime! I can’t recommend it enough! Lovely setting with fantastic, professional and honest staff. I felt welcome and comfortable from the moment i walked in, until the moment I left……. with the most perfect wedding dress ever! I said yes to the dress!!!!!! Thank you so so so much xxxxxxJanique Barrow
- I had the most amazing experience at Once in a Lifetime, the staff were so friendly and very experienced. They put me at ease and weren’t pushy with the dresses, they let me look at my own pace and try on the ones I liked. On finding my dress I knew it was the one, I couldn’t stop smiling after leaving the shop and kept thinking about it days after.Amy Souch
- I had the most amazing experience with my mum and best friend at Once in a Lifetime. I found it all a bit daunting and was dreading picking a dress but Audrey was amazing- very experienced, knowledgeable and friendly putting us at ease immediately. I have the dress of my dreams and it is all thanks to the team at Once in a Lifetime. Thank you again and we will be back in very soon for the veil and shoes xxxShelley Rowland
- Incredibly knowledgable and helpful staff – a great experience from start to finish of our appointment. This was my first visit to a bridal shop and they made me feel at ease and comfortable and helped me to look at all different options. Can’t recommend enough! 🙂Jenny Hawkes
- I would highly recommend Once in a Lifetime. From start to finish I was made to feel welcome, nothing was too much trouble and the staff were always helpful and attentive. By the time my wedding came around I felt like the staff were friends. This is a lovely bridal shop.Natalie Swan
- Cannot recommend this shop enough, Audrey, Angie and the team looked after me and my bridesmaids from start to finish and made the whole experience enjoyable and one less thing to worry about knowing my dresses were in their hands. I’ve had so many compliments about my dress and my bridesmaids dresses. Credit to Angie, she found my dress based on the style I was after and I fell in love with it. I got married abroad and had my dress packed in the shop and it travelled perfectly! I also used the seamstress recommended, who did a fantastic job of my alterations. Cannot thank the team enough.Lauren Reavley
- Loved my experience at Once in a life time. Audrey really helped me in knowing what I liked about each dress to narrow it down to the ONE!! shes very good at understanding what you want even when your not sure yourself. Highly recommend!Rachael Griffiths
- As someone who spends their life in trousers, wedding dress shopping was not something I was looking forward to; however, Audrey was fantastic and made it all seem easy, and she knows her stuff too – the first dress she suggested was definitely the one for me. I would recommend to anyone.Dawn Goodger-Scott
- On behalf of sarah, this is a beautiful shop with excellent customer service, Angie looked after us from start to finish, such a lovely lady, can’t praise her enough, she made my sisters experience everything she wanted and helped her to find the perfect dress for her wedding day, thank you from all of us, highly recommended xxxBecca Banks
- I had an amazing experience here. I went with the intention of just doing some research and ended up buying my dream dress. We could not have had more help or a more cheerful or honest opinion. I recommend it to everyone and look forward to going back for my fittings!Becki Warner
- Beautiful shop, stunning dresses and lovely staff. Loved my experience here.Emma Taylor
- I can not Thank Audrey and all the team at Once in a Lifetime enough! After the most lovely and wonderful experience with trying on so many beautiful dresses, yesterday I found THE one!! Going above and beyond It was organised for me to Skype my Sister in Australia so she could see my dress and also feel part of the experience. After a few technical difficulties we managed to get her and a lot of tears were shed. I can’t thank you all enough, for what I can only describe as the most magical experience in my wedding journey. I can not wait to come back and try my dress on again. THANK YOU xMarie Ellis
- Thank you SO much to you all Angie, Audrey, for an amazing experience in helping me to choose my dress! Everything you did was above and beyond and I have left feeling totally certain in my choice and the best I’ve felt in ages! I’m so pleased I was recommended to you and will refer you to every bride I know! Thank you again and again! XxxxxNatalie Jane-Ward
- I have found my perfect dress thanks to the lovely Audrey. It was a very daunting process and did not know what to expect. The service was amazing. So impressed with the level of expertise I was given. Definitely recommend anyone who is looking to buy their dream dress to shop there.Amanda Foster
- Absolutely amazing, dresses are beautiful and staff are fab!!Lauren Smith
- I cannot offer enough thanks. After a wedding dress disaster I walked in off the street with only 3 weeks to go and was welcomed in! After giving my budget I was only given dresses I could afford, there was no pushy sales talk, no trying on of dresses that were out of my reach. I am so glad I went as I now have a beautiful dress for my wedding day…or at least I will have when I pick it up next week. Thank you so much xCheryl Brooks
- I spent the afternoon at Once In A Lifetime and had the most fun ever! The dresses are out of this world – more beautiful than any I’ve seen, and the lady who owns it is so lovey and welcoming. And she really, really knows her stuff. I’m incredibly fussy and would never normally let other people recommend clothes for me, but she knew exactly what would suit me. If I could give it more than five stars, I would! Thanks for a lovely afternoon.Alicia Babaee
- Great service, gorgeous dresses and such a lovely experience! Audrey and Mhairi made choosing my dress so much fun and I was so happy with it on the day! Thank you for everything xxLisa Blakey
- Had a wonderful time today at this boutique with two of my bridesmaids. Unfortunately I can’t remember the ladies name who attended to us but she was amazing at listening to what I liked and disliked and I found a dress which may well be the dress! I later looked for a picture online of this dress and its a dress I’ve saved a picture of before! Can’t wait to make another appointment to try it on again! Thankyou ladies we had a wonderful time!Amy Mills
- One of the best days of my life! Audrey has an incredible eye for shapes and figures! I LOVE my dress! I had so much fun trying on all the dresses. Audrey and her team have so much experience and are so genuine and honest. Thank you so much for everything. I can’t wait for 24th July to see my husband to be’s face as I walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress!Olivia Williams
Suppliers Our Brides Love
A converted 19th century farm house wedding venue and hotel, Bicester.
Now known as the De Vere Horwood Estate, a beautiful Georgian Country Manor set in 38 acres of stunning countryside in Buckinghamshire.